Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A funny thing happened to me on the way to see a movie.....

Alright, it's just another tuesday(Or so I'm told) although today I was hit by a jolt of reality. My wife's friend's husband passed away from cancer, this actually from becoming HIV Positive. It's hit me pretty hard, knowing that much like trying to play a card game with one's life. You never know when your life will end. It's a touch thing to figure out, do you follow your desires or do you realize that doing that MIGHT end your life sooner.....
To that end, I'm still trying to figure that one out myself....and I keep going back to that damn Nine Inch nails song, In this Twilight. That "you will find a better place, in this twilight". I think I need to think on this whole thing, and what it really means to wonder what one's gender really is. However, here, watch this video, all two of you:
Give it a try, and if you can just listen to the words......

With Love,
cloe

No comments:

Post a Comment