Monday, September 5, 2011

I Want to Believe....


Just like Fox Mulder, I have been looking all my life for the Truth, in the TV shows (and the movies) I think in the end HE found the truth. I can only hope that in time, perhaps *I* will find the truth. WE are all looking for something. For me, I am trying to figure out in the end if I am a man or a woman.
Yes, Yes I know my "genes" show as man, but the bigger question is do we become who we are by nature or nurture? Are we "born" male and stay that way? or are we born a gender, and we can LEARN to be the gender we want/desire? I know I'm trying to pose some weird crazy questions, and I don't expect the two(or three?) of you that actually read this to know, perhaps just perhaps you might have an opinion. I would love to hear what you have to say...
In other news, I have decided that I have become addicted to Steam. The ability to get games at the flick of a button (or two) has made it so that I have several games that I always wanted to try, but never had the A. Time, B. money, and C. ability to actually get. To that end, I have to say, I LOVE "Jade Empire", and have had such an amazing adventure in Call of Duty: Black ops. The graphics on Black ops is really amazing. I guess that getting those two GTS250's in SLI WAS a good idea! I've even gone so overboard, that I havc even bought Modern warfare 2. Oh well, I'm crazy I guess..
I had a job interview the other day, and got the reply: "We'll call you in the future IF you get the job" Usually, when I hear those words, it's a coin flip. So, I'm NOT holding my breath! Also here next week, I have a "Meet and greet" with a possible company that MIGHT want to hire me. Woah, free dinner? sign me up!
Anyway, I'm going to go back to "Black Ops" and check on my laundry that is in the dryer....I hope every one has a great labor day. :)
With Love,
Cloe

No comments:

Post a Comment